Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[RectTransform] Z position of RectTransform can't be animated
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "scene"
3. In hierarchy, expand Canvas and select its child "Animated UI" object
4. In animation window, enable recording
5. In inspector, set Z position to "100"
6. In animation window, notice that Z position at 0:00 keyframe is set to 100
7. Now change keyframe to the one at 1:00 and notice that position was set to 100 as well
Workaround: Add this animation to the object which can have its Z position animated (for example, main camera) and animate Z position. Now animation will animate Z position of RectTransform as well.
Not reproducible: 5.3.4p3
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted