Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[RectTransform] Z position of RectTransform can't be animated
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "scene"
3. In hierarchy, expand Canvas and select its child "Animated UI" object
4. In animation window, enable recording
5. In inspector, set Z position to "100"
6. In animation window, notice that Z position at 0:00 keyframe is set to 100
7. Now change keyframe to the one at 1:00 and notice that position was set to 100 as well
Workaround: Add this animation to the object which can have its Z position animated (for example, main camera) and animate Z position. Now animation will animate Z position of RectTransform as well.
Not reproducible: 5.3.4p3
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window
- [Terrain] Camera Preview (when Camera object is selected) does not diplay terrain when Draw Instanced (Regression)