Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[RectTransform] Z position of RectTransform can't be animated
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "scene"
3. In hierarchy, expand Canvas and select its child "Animated UI" object
4. In animation window, enable recording
5. In inspector, set Z position to "100"
6. In animation window, notice that Z position at 0:00 keyframe is set to 100
7. Now change keyframe to the one at 1:00 and notice that position was set to 100 as well
Workaround: Add this animation to the object which can have its Z position animated (for example, main camera) and animate Z position. Now animation will animate Z position of RectTransform as well.
Not reproducible: 5.3.4p3
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed