Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
RectMask2D hides all content when parented from other display to first dislpay in the Game view window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Multimonitor.zip"
2. Open Assets/Scenes/MultiDisplayErrors.unity
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Click on the "Parent to next Display % 3" button at the top of the Game view window
5. Change Game view display to Display 2
6. Repeat step 4
7. Change Game view display to Display 3
8. Repeat step 4
9. Change Game view display to Display 1
Expected results: RectMask2D doesn't hide any content
Actual results: RectMask2D hides all the content
Reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.31f1, 2021.2.16f1, 2022.1.0b12, 2022.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform