Search Issue Tracker
Recording m_IsActive with GameObjectRecorder results in keys at each frame
Here's the user message:
> So I am using this to bind the GameObject.IsActive :
> EditorCurveBinding binding = EditorCurveBinding.FloatCurve(AnimationUtility.CalculateTransformPath(childFX.transform,transform), typeof(GameObject), "m_IsActive");
> And I am recording on Update() instead of LateUpdate because that seems to work better for the rest of the things I am recording (VRIK and some animation hacks).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version