Search Issue Tracker
Recording m_IsActive with GameObjectRecorder results in keys at each frame
Here's the user message:
> So I am using this to bind the GameObject.IsActive :
> EditorCurveBinding binding = EditorCurveBinding.FloatCurve(AnimationUtility.CalculateTransformPath(childFX.transform,transform), typeof(GameObject), "m_IsActive");
> And I am recording on Update() instead of LateUpdate because that seems to work better for the rest of the things I am recording (VRIK and some animation hacks).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System materials do not have transparency applied when loaded from an Asset Bundle
- [2D] Unable to select Sprite by clicking in Scene View when another Sprite is using _MainTex property with Tiling/Offset values
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- [WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes