Search Issue Tracker
Recording m_IsActive with GameObjectRecorder results in keys at each frame
Here's the user message:
> So I am using this to bind the GameObject.IsActive :
> EditorCurveBinding binding = EditorCurveBinding.FloatCurve(AnimationUtility.CalculateTransformPath(childFX.transform,transform), typeof(GameObject), "m_IsActive");
> And I am recording on Update() instead of LateUpdate because that seems to work better for the rest of the things I am recording (VRIK and some animation hacks).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project