Search Issue Tracker
Receiver can not keep up with the amount of data sent error when writing out test results for graphics playmode tests
When trying to get reference images for more than about 10 screenshots when using the grahics playmode test framework (included in the Scriptable Render Pipeline project https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/ScriptableRenderPipeline) an error prevents all the screenshots being written into the test results.
Can not send network message. Receiver can not keep up with the amount of data sent
UnityEngine.PlayerConnectionInternal:SendMessage(String, Byte, Int32)
UnityEngine.PlayerConnectionInternal:UnityEngine.IPlayerEditorConnectionNative.SendMessage(Guid, Byte, Int32)
UnityEngine.TestTools.TestRunner.Callbacks.<SendDataRoutine>c__Iterator0:MoveNext() (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Extensions\TestRunner\UnityEngine.TestRunner\TestRunner\Callbacks\RemoteTestResultSender.cs:129)
[C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Network/PlayerCommunicator/GeneralConnection.cpp line 452]
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/TestRunner/UnityEngine.TestRunner/TestRunner/Callbacks/RemoteTestResultSender.cs Line: 129)
Appears to be a problem when the player sends the results back to the editor at the end of a test run.
I didn't mark this as a Graphics Playmode Test package issue as although this package can reproduce the issue it doesn't seem specific to it but more an issue with sending a large amount of data back to the editor for the test results.
Relevant Slack thread for this https://unity.slack.com/archives/C0JHA6J4C/p1539116537000100
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object