Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Realtime Lights in VR do not render properly in Stereo
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Enter Playmode
Expected result: Light is visible on a plane in both headset eyes
Actual result: Light is only visible in the left eye
Reproduced on 2017.2.0b5, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b5
Not reproduced on 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0b4
Regression introduced in 2017.2.0b5
- Does not reproduce on Oculus, only on HTC Vive
- Does not reproduce in Multi-Pass
- Single-Pass Instanced reproduces the problem fully, Single-Pass normal reproduced the problem to an extent on both eyes
- Moving the light closer to the camera makes the light render, but not fully
Verified FIXED 2018.1.0a6, will be backported to earlier versions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities