Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.3
Realtime GI file not found errors displayed when upgrading project to Unity 5.2
Open attached project in Unity 5.2 and you will get lots of errors like:
Failed opening GI file: 'b2/b2d0e671c9df0fff370993e25d0ff60c.vis'.
Failed opening GI file: 'b2/b2d0e671c9df0fff370993e25d0ff60c.rsc.sse'.
Failed loading system data for hash: 0xb2d0e671c9df0fff370993e25d0ff60c
Opening the project in Unity 5.1 first, doesn't give any of these errors, it's only when imported in Unity 5.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU