Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.3
Realtime GI file not found errors displayed when upgrading project to Unity 5.2
Open attached project in Unity 5.2 and you will get lots of errors like:
Failed opening GI file: 'b2/b2d0e671c9df0fff370993e25d0ff60c.vis'.
Failed opening GI file: 'b2/b2d0e671c9df0fff370993e25d0ff60c.rsc.sse'.
Failed loading system data for hash: 0xb2d0e671c9df0fff370993e25d0ff60c
Opening the project in Unity 5.1 first, doesn't give any of these errors, it's only when imported in Unity 5.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible