Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.3
Realtime GI file not found errors displayed when upgrading project to Unity 5.2
Open attached project in Unity 5.2 and you will get lots of errors like:
Failed opening GI file: 'b2/b2d0e671c9df0fff370993e25d0ff60c.vis'.
Failed opening GI file: 'b2/b2d0e671c9df0fff370993e25d0ff60c.rsc.sse'.
Failed loading system data for hash: 0xb2d0e671c9df0fff370993e25d0ff60c
Opening the project in Unity 5.1 first, doesn't give any of these errors, it's only when imported in Unity 5.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
Sep 25, 2015 13:39
Same error in 5.2.1f1 and 5.2.1p1.
Sep 25, 2015 08:43
Aber upgrading to Unity 5.2.1f1 yesterday we do have a similar issue with 2 errors appearing in each upgraded scene:
Failed opening GI file: 'd8/d80fb6973c8a9c89954149fec3547356.rpc.sse'.
Failed loading probe set data for hash: 0xd80fb6973c8a9c89954149fec3547356
Is it really fixed in 5.2.1?
Sep 24, 2015 17:28
I have (probably) the same issue in 5.2.1f1
Failed opening GI file: 'ea/eac2323a2ac7d8b3f624d56e7ef5ca7d.rpc.sse'.
Failed loading probe set data for hash: 0xeac2323a2ac7d8b3f624d56e7ef5ca7d
Failed to copy 'ea/eac2323a2ac7d8b3f624d56e7ef5ca7d.rpc.neo' to 'Temp/StagingArea/Data/GI/mainData/ea/eac2323a2ac7d8b3f624d56e7ef5ca7d.rpc.neo'.
Error building Player: Couldn't copy player GI data for scene 'Assets/-Scenes/scene_garden2.unity' into data folder 'mainData'
(Mine lightmaps were baked in 5.1.3)
Sep 11, 2015 12:45
i just downloaded the latest unity for windows 64, and it still 5.2.0 and receiving this error
where is the 5.2.1 ?!?!?!