Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.3
Realtime GI file not found errors displayed when upgrading project to Unity 5.2
Open attached project in Unity 5.2 and you will get lots of errors like:
Failed opening GI file: 'b2/b2d0e671c9df0fff370993e25d0ff60c.vis'.
Failed opening GI file: 'b2/b2d0e671c9df0fff370993e25d0ff60c.rsc.sse'.
Failed loading system data for hash: 0xb2d0e671c9df0fff370993e25d0ff60c
Opening the project in Unity 5.1 first, doesn't give any of these errors, it's only when imported in Unity 5.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Number of Sub-Emitter particles is higher when Play Mode is on
- Redo command causes a Warning when redoing the creation of ScriptableObject
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor