Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.3
Realtime GI file not found errors displayed when upgrading project to Unity 5.2
Open attached project in Unity 5.2 and you will get lots of errors like:
Failed opening GI file: 'b2/b2d0e671c9df0fff370993e25d0ff60c.vis'.
Failed opening GI file: 'b2/b2d0e671c9df0fff370993e25d0ff60c.rsc.sse'.
Failed loading system data for hash: 0xb2d0e671c9df0fff370993e25d0ff60c
Opening the project in Unity 5.1 first, doesn't give any of these errors, it's only when imported in Unity 5.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project