Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
Read-only fields can be modified with the mouse dragger
Numeric fields such as IntegerField, FloatField and DoubleField support a "isReadOnly" property to prevent modification.
While this correctly prevents the user from modifying the value with the keyboard, she can use her mouse to modify the value (try to drag the table and see your cursor change).
Steps to reproduce:
1) Drag attached script inside a project
2) From the top menu, open "UI Toolkit > ReadOnlyField"
3) Drag any of the readonly field
Expected result: values are not modified
Actual result: values are modified
Occurs with 2019.4, 2020.3, 2021.1 (not verified by report on the forums), 2021.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved