Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X
Read-only fields can be modified with the mouse dragger
Numeric fields such as IntegerField, FloatField and DoubleField support a "isReadOnly" property to prevent modification.
While this correctly prevents the user from modifying the value with the keyboard, she can use her mouse to modify the value (try to drag the table and see your cursor change).
Steps to reproduce:
1) Drag attached script inside a project
2) From the top menu, open "UI Toolkit > ReadOnlyField"
3) Drag any of the readonly field
Expected result: values are not modified
Actual result: values are modified
Occurs with 2019.4, 2020.3, 2021.1 (not verified by report on the forums), 2021.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- '.' gets replaced with '_' without a warning when creating a folder that starts with '.'
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS