Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
Read-only fields can be modified with the mouse dragger
Numeric fields such as IntegerField, FloatField and DoubleField support a "isReadOnly" property to prevent modification.
While this correctly prevents the user from modifying the value with the keyboard, she can use her mouse to modify the value (try to drag the table and see your cursor change).
Steps to reproduce:
1) Drag attached script inside a project
2) From the top menu, open "UI Toolkit > ReadOnlyField"
3) Drag any of the readonly field
Expected result: values are not modified
Actual result: values are modified
Occurs with 2019.4, 2020.3, 2021.1 (not verified by report on the forums), 2021.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader