Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
Read-only fields can be modified with the mouse dragger
Numeric fields such as IntegerField, FloatField and DoubleField support a "isReadOnly" property to prevent modification.
While this correctly prevents the user from modifying the value with the keyboard, she can use her mouse to modify the value (try to drag the table and see your cursor change).
Steps to reproduce:
1) Drag attached script inside a project
2) From the top menu, open "UI Toolkit > ReadOnlyField"
3) Drag any of the readonly field
Expected result: values are not modified
Actual result: values are modified
Occurs with 2019.4, 2020.3, 2021.1 (not verified by report on the forums), 2021.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][URP][OpenGLES3] Render Texture memory increases by 50% when using OpenGLES 3
- MouseButton(0) loses click state when using Device Simulator and enabling "Any iOS Device" in Unity Remote
- [Linux] "Sending message header failed (11)" Warning in Console when opening or closing Standalone Profiler
- [Backport] MacOS Targetsupport Installers for Linux overwrite their content
- [Backport] Scheduled items, asynchronous tasks, and Update() are not run when EditorWindow is opened using ShowModalUtility()