Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Re-serialization make changes to Nested Prefabs
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1162736_repro.zip project
2. Open project with deleted Library
3. In toolbar select Repro -> Resterilize. Will resterilize all prefabs, forcing them to be resaved.
4. Check changes in TortoiseHG
5. Notice that some of the prefabs were change
5. Close and reopen the project
6. Resterilize once more
7. Check changes in TortoiseHG
8. Notice that second reserialization revert change prefabs
9. Re-serializing third time won't make any changes until the Library folder is removed.
Expected results: Serialization should not modify prefabs
Actual results: Serialisation modifies prefabs
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.1.8f1, 2018.4.3f1
With the original project re-serialization, constantly modifies some of the prefabs, there is no need to delete the Library folder or reopen the project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine