Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
Re-serialization make changes to Nested Prefabs
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1162736_repro.zip project
2. Open project with deleted Library
3. In toolbar select Repro -> Resterilize. Will resterilize all prefabs, forcing them to be resaved.
4. Check changes in TortoiseHG
5. Notice that some of the prefabs were change
5. Close and reopen the project
6. Resterilize once more
7. Check changes in TortoiseHG
8. Notice that second reserialization revert change prefabs
9. Re-serializing third time won't make any changes until the Library folder is removed.
Expected results: Serialization should not modify prefabs
Actual results: Serialisation modifies prefabs
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.1.8f1, 2018.4.3f1
With the original project re-serialization, constantly modifies some of the prefabs, there is no need to delete the Library folder or reopen the project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'