Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2024.1.X
[RayTracing] Some sub meshes are not rendered as expected in ray tracing effects on AMD GPUs.
When working with Meshes that have several sub meshes in ray tracing effects, AMD GPUs are not able to render them as expected. Some sub meshes might be missing from ray tracing effects. This works as expected on NVIDIA GPUs.
How to reproduce:
* Use a AMD 6000 GPU series (ie. AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT)
* Clone the project from https://github.com/INedelcu/PathTracingDemo
* Open attached project
* Open CornelBox scene
* Eventually switch to Game view
* Notice the walls being white instead of the traditional green and red colors
* This doesn't reproduce on NVIDIA GPUs.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags