Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2024.1.0a1
[RayTacing] enable_ray_tracing_shader_debug_symbols pragma doesn't include shader source into debug symbols
When using #pragma enable_ray_tracing_shader_debug_symbols in HLSL code, the pragma doesn't cause the shader source to be included into debug symbols.
How to reproduce (have a ray tracing ready GPU):
# Clone and open the project from [https://github.com/INedelcu/PathTracingDemo]
# Open RayGenerator.raytrace from Assets/Shaders and add #pragma enable_ray_tracing_shader_debug_symbols to the HLSL source.
# Build any of the scenes.
# Open the built player in PIX or NVIDIA NSIGHT.
# Notice that HLSL source code is not included and cannot be debugged. !WinPix_7HuTPuNehF.png!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"