Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.19f1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2
[Graphics/Physics] RaycastHit.texCoord is very slow due to Mesh::ExtractTriangle being suboptimal
1. Open the project and Enter Play Mode
2. Select the ParticleEmitter object, and change the setting "useCustomTexCoordImpl"
3. Observe in the profiler that the custom implementation is much faster than using the API
Actual: RaycastHit.textureCoord is very slow. Custom implementation is much faster than using the API.
Reproduced: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.2.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made