Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2.19f1
[Graphics/Physics] RaycastHit.texCoord is very slow due to Mesh::ExtractTriangle being suboptimal
1. Open the project and Enter Play Mode
2. Select the ParticleEmitter object, and change the setting "useCustomTexCoordImpl"
3. Observe in the profiler that the custom implementation is much faster than using the API
Actual: RaycastHit.textureCoord is very slow. Custom implementation is much faster than using the API.
Reproduced: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.2.0f2
Fixed in: 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.19f1, 2018.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2