Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.19f1
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.2.X
[Graphics/Physics] RaycastHit.texCoord is very slow due to Mesh::ExtractTriangle being suboptimal
1. Open the project and Enter Play Mode
2. Select the ParticleEmitter object, and change the setting "useCustomTexCoordImpl"
3. Observe in the profiler that the custom implementation is much faster than using the API
Actual: RaycastHit.textureCoord is very slow. Custom implementation is much faster than using the API.
Reproduced: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.2.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project