Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.19f1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2
[Graphics/Physics] RaycastHit.texCoord is very slow due to Mesh::ExtractTriangle being suboptimal
1. Open the project and Enter Play Mode
2. Select the ParticleEmitter object, and change the setting "useCustomTexCoordImpl"
3. Observe in the profiler that the custom implementation is much faster than using the API
Actual: RaycastHit.textureCoord is very slow. Custom implementation is much faster than using the API.
Reproduced: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.2.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle