Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.19f1
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.2.X
[Graphics/Physics] RaycastHit.texCoord is very slow due to Mesh::ExtractTriangle being suboptimal
1. Open the project and Enter Play Mode
2. Select the ParticleEmitter object, and change the setting "useCustomTexCoordImpl"
3. Observe in the profiler that the custom implementation is much faster than using the API
Actual: RaycastHit.textureCoord is very slow. Custom implementation is much faster than using the API.
Reproduced: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.2.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)