Search Issue Tracker
[Raycast][Terrain] Unity 5 cannot raycast against Unity 4 Terrain colliders
Terrain colliders created in older versions of unity cannot be raycast against.
- Open the attached project and press play
- The scene contains two terrains: one new and one old from 4.x
- Observe the raycast results in console - the old terrain is not hit
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
May 23, 2015 11:59
I have also experienced this while upgrading a project from Unity4 to Unity5, it was a big let down as the terrain creator isn't available to recreate them now in Unity5 for me. So I was unable to upgrade my project.