Search Issue Tracker
[Raycast][Terrain] Unity 5 cannot raycast against Unity 4 Terrain colliders
Terrain colliders created in older versions of unity cannot be raycast against.
- Open the attached project and press play
- The scene contains two terrains: one new and one old from 4.x
- Observe the raycast results in console - the old terrain is not hit
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform