Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Raycast doesn't detect collision with a box collider 2D that has edge radius greater than 0
To reproduce :
1. Open project attached by QA
2. Open RayTesting scene
3. Open scene view window and notice that at some points raycaster passes through collider with edge radius
Expected : Raycast detects collision at every point of a cube with box collider 2D that has edge radius.
Actual : At some points raycast passes through this collider.
Reproduced with: 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a2
Not reproduced with 5.6.0f3
Regression introduced at 5.6.0p1
Backported to: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.1p4
Fixed in : 2017.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle