Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Raycast doesn't detect collision with a box collider 2D that has edge radius greater than 0
To reproduce :
1. Open project attached by QA
2. Open RayTesting scene
3. Open scene view window and notice that at some points raycaster passes through collider with edge radius
Expected : Raycast detects collision at every point of a cube with box collider 2D that has edge radius.
Actual : At some points raycast passes through this collider.
Reproduced with: 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a2
Not reproduced with 5.6.0f3
Regression introduced at 5.6.0p1
Backported to: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.1p4
Fixed in : 2017.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Built player can not be opened due to error "Failed to load mono", when "Scrips only build" is enabled and mono .NET is changed
- Error "Must set an output directory through SetCompileScriptsOutputDirectory before compiling" after importing standard assets
- Creating a script with the same name as any of the Game Object Components changes script icon to the Component icon
- [UWP] Misleading error message when trying to build&run on Windows Phone which is not connected to PC
- System.Environment.Exit causes a build to freeze