Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Ray fails to hit mesh collider
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "733291.zip"
2. Open scene "tt"
3. Run scene
4. In game view, enable Gizmos and click on mesh found in scene and notice that rays go through mesh.
5. Console should print name of object each time it's hit, but it does not, therefore mesh is not hit
Workaround: Enable convex mesh collider
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3p2, 5.4.0b8
Not reproducible: 4.6.8p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode