Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Ray fails to hit mesh collider
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "733291.zip"
2. Open scene "tt"
3. Run scene
4. In game view, enable Gizmos and click on mesh found in scene and notice that rays go through mesh.
5. Console should print name of object each time it's hit, but it does not, therefore mesh is not hit
Workaround: Enable convex mesh collider
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3p2, 5.4.0b8
Not reproducible: 4.6.8p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0