Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Ray fails to hit mesh collider
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "733291.zip"
2. Open scene "tt"
3. Run scene
4. In game view, enable Gizmos and click on mesh found in scene and notice that rays go through mesh.
5. Console should print name of object each time it's hit, but it does not, therefore mesh is not hit
Workaround: Enable convex mesh collider
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3p2, 5.4.0b8
Not reproducible: 4.6.8p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open