Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Ray fails to hit mesh collider
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "733291.zip"
2. Open scene "tt"
3. Run scene
4. In game view, enable Gizmos and click on mesh found in scene and notice that rays go through mesh.
5. Console should print name of object each time it's hit, but it does not, therefore mesh is not hit
Workaround: Enable convex mesh collider
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3p2, 5.4.0b8
Not reproducible: 4.6.8p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made