Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Ray fails to hit mesh collider
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "733291.zip"
2. Open scene "tt"
3. Run scene
4. In game view, enable Gizmos and click on mesh found in scene and notice that rays go through mesh.
5. Console should print name of object each time it's hit, but it does not, therefore mesh is not hit
Workaround: Enable convex mesh collider
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3p2, 5.4.0b8
Not reproducible: 4.6.8p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager