Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.5.2-preview.1
Found in [Package]
[QuickSearch] The project settings or preferences tab does not open when select search item for it.
1. Open a project
2. Install Quick Search
3. Make a quick search for any project settings or click the small Gear icon in the bottom right corner of the Quick Search Window
3. Double click or press enter on settings search item.
Result: The project settings tab does not open.
Expected: The settings tab should get opened.
It seem like the windows gets opened and closed right away.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing