Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.5.2-preview.1
Found in [Package]
[QuickSearch] The project settings or preferences tab does not open when select search item for it.
1. Open a project
2. Install Quick Search
3. Make a quick search for any project settings or click the small Gear icon in the bottom right corner of the Quick Search Window
3. Double click or press enter on settings search item.
Result: The project settings tab does not open.
Expected: The settings tab should get opened.
It seem like the windows gets opened and closed right away.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Renaming a Scene deletes its GameObjects when a Scene with that name was already deleted
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position