Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.5.2-preview.1
Found in [Package]
[QuickSearch] The project settings or preferences tab does not open when select search item for it.
1. Open a project
2. Install Quick Search
3. Make a quick search for any project settings or click the small Gear icon in the bottom right corner of the Quick Search Window
3. Double click or press enter on settings search item.
Result: The project settings tab does not open.
Expected: The settings tab should get opened.
It seem like the windows gets opened and closed right away.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine