Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.5.2-preview.1
Found in [Package]
[QuickSearch] The project settings or preferences tab does not open when select search item for it.
1. Open a project
2. Install Quick Search
3. Make a quick search for any project settings or click the small Gear icon in the bottom right corner of the Quick Search Window
3. Double click or press enter on settings search item.
Result: The project settings tab does not open.
Expected: The settings tab should get opened.
It seem like the windows gets opened and closed right away.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP build fails when using EditorUserBuildSettings.il2CppCodeGeneration
- Scene template title section with its functions becomes hidden when scroll is used
- "UnauthorizedAccessException" thrown when using System.IO in UWP Build
- Rect Transform Scale is affected by Sprite Renderer Size when in Prefab mode
- Crashes on GarbageCollector::CollectIncremental when entering the Play Mode