Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Quick Search] Search window appears with the clipped header when opened after reset
On resetting 'Saved Search Query', when it again opened then Search window present in a distorted manner with the clipped header. Refer attached video and screenshot.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Click on search Icon besides collab icon
3. For ex: Enter 'animation' character.
4. Click on the Save button > Close Search window
5. Project window > Saved Search Query > Inspector
6. Inspector > Reset > Open
Search window should present without clipped header when opened after reset.
Search window present with the clipped header when opened after reset.
2021.2.0a2, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.1.0a7
Working Fine in:
Note: Global Search option in Editor introduced in 2021.1.0a1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)