Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Quick Search] Search window appears with the clipped header when opened after reset
On resetting 'Saved Search Query', when it again opened then Search window present in a distorted manner with the clipped header. Refer attached video and screenshot.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Click on search Icon besides collab icon
3. For ex: Enter 'animation' character.
4. Click on the Save button > Close Search window
5. Project window > Saved Search Query > Inspector
6. Inspector > Reset > Open
Search window should present without clipped header when opened after reset.
Search window present with the clipped header when opened after reset.
2021.2.0a2, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.1.0a7
Working Fine in:
Note: Global Search option in Editor introduced in 2021.1.0a1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected