Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Quick Search] "Enable RTL Editor" checkbox is going outside the window when "Enable RTL Editor" checkbox is enabled
[Quick Search] "Enable RTL Editor" checkbox is going outside the window when the "Enable RTL Editor" checkbox is enabled.
The "Enable RTL Editor" checkbox of the Text Mesh Pro -Text component is going outside the window in the inspector when the "Enable RTL Editor" checkbox is enabled from the quick search window. Refer to the attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > create > Cube > add Component > TextMeshPro- Text or Text (UI)
3. Open quick search window > search Cube > select Cube from list > Preview Inspector > TextMeshPro- Text > Enable the checkbox for "Enable RTL Editor"
4. Observe "Enable RTL Editor" checkbox is going outside the window in the inspector window
"Enable RTL Editor" checkbox going outside the window
The "Enable RTL Editor" checkbox is in place.
Working fine on:
Note: Quick searcher introduced in 2021.1 as a core package
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset