Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Quick Search] Double sided Global Illumination field is clipped with its checkbox
[Quick Search] Double sided Global Illumination field is clipped with its checkbox.
Double-sided Global Illumination field is clipped with its checkbox in Preview Inspector of the quick search window
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project
2. Import any material or create new material
3. Open quick search window > search material > select material from list > Preview Inspector
4. Observe Double-sided Global Illumination field is clipped with its checkbox
Double-sided Global Illumination field is clipped with its checkbox
Double sided Global Illumination field and its checkbox are well separated from each other.
Note: Quick searcher introduced in 2021.1 as a core package
Windows10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"