Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Quaternion ToAngleAxis does not deal with singularity at (0, 0, 0, -1)
1. Open the attached "ToAxisAngleTest.zip" project
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Console logs "(1.0, 0.0, 0.0)" and "(1.0, 0.0, 0.0)"
Actual result: Console logs "(1.0, 0.0, 0.0)" and "(NaN, NaN, NaN)"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.15f1, 2021.2.0b3, 2022.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObjects don't interact with other GameObjects when the Cloth component is applied
- CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
- [2D][macOS] Rendering artifacts when dragging .PNG or .JPEG image files to the Scene view
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project
- Link to documentation for PlayableDirector Component is broken