Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Quaternion ToAngleAxis does not deal with singularity at (0, 0, 0, -1)
1. Open the attached "ToAxisAngleTest.zip" project
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Console logs "(1.0, 0.0, 0.0)" and "(1.0, 0.0, 0.0)"
Actual result: Console logs "(1.0, 0.0, 0.0)" and "(NaN, NaN, NaN)"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.15f1, 2021.2.0b3, 2022.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0a11