Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Quaternion ToAngleAxis does not deal with singularity at (0, 0, 0, -1)
1. Open the attached "ToAxisAngleTest.zip" project
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Console logs "(1.0, 0.0, 0.0)" and "(1.0, 0.0, 0.0)"
Actual result: Console logs "(1.0, 0.0, 0.0)" and "(NaN, NaN, NaN)"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.15f1, 2021.2.0b3, 2022.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display