Search Issue Tracker
Quaternion == fails for zeroed values
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "testfail.zip"
2. Open Test Runner window, and press "Run All"
3. After the test completes, observe the number of checkmarks
Expected result: six of eight tests passes (all execpt "QuaternionEqualsEqualsTest", "TestPoseTest")
Actual result: only four out of eight tests passes ("HalfInitializedPoseTest" and "PoseTest" do not pass when comparing with the excepted result)
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a10, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode