Search Issue Tracker
Quaternion == fails for zeroed values
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "testfail.zip"
2. Open Test Runner window, and press "Run All"
3. After the test completes, observe the number of checkmarks
Expected result: six of eight tests passes (all execpt "QuaternionEqualsEqualsTest", "TestPoseTest")
Actual result: only four out of eight tests passes ("HalfInitializedPoseTest" and "PoseTest" do not pass when comparing with the excepted result)
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a10, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode
- [Terrain] Painting on newly created neighboring terrains results in null reference errors