Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[PVR] Lightmap indirect gaussian filter above 0 causes black edge artifacts
Black artifacts appear near some seam edges in tile-based level when indirect lightmap filtering is set to gaussian with a value above 0
1. Open the attached project 'gaussian filtering artifacts at uv edges'
2. Open the scene 's5 - gaussian filter artifacts'
3. Let the scene bake with progressive lightmapper in automode (or manually bake)
4. Observe dark edges on the scene geometry in some places
5. In lightmap settings, Reduce indirect filtering to 0
6. Observe Black edges disappears
If inspected via Object Maps tab (Baked Intensity), it can be seen that turning on/off indirect filtering causes the dilated uv border to turn black in some places or generate black artifacts.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab overrides cannot be obtained when Serialized via Property
- "Rotation quaternions must be unit length" error appears when multiplying quaternions
- ScrollRect scrolls up when activating a GameObject with a ScrollRect and an InputField under specific conditions
- Shader effects disappear when the Canvas size is changed on the WebGL build
- References to the script in the Console are hard to read when using Unity Light Theme