Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[PVR] Lightmap indirect gaussian filter above 0 causes black edge artifacts
Black artifacts appear near some seam edges in tile-based level when indirect lightmap filtering is set to gaussian with a value above 0
1. Open the attached project 'gaussian filtering artifacts at uv edges'
2. Open the scene 's5 - gaussian filter artifacts'
3. Let the scene bake with progressive lightmapper in automode (or manually bake)
4. Observe dark edges on the scene geometry in some places
5. In lightmap settings, Reduce indirect filtering to 0
6. Observe Black edges disappears
If inspected via Object Maps tab (Baked Intensity), it can be seen that turning on/off indirect filtering causes the dilated uv border to turn black in some places or generate black artifacts.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity