Search Issue Tracker
Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "BugReport.zip"
2. Select "Test" in the Hierarchy window
3. In the Inspector window try changing the value of "Non Working Value"
Expected result: Able to change the value of the public variable
Actual result: Unable to change the value of public variable
Reproducible with: 2021.2.9f1, 2022.1.0b5, 2022.2.0a2
Could not test with: 2019.4.35f1, 2020.3.27f1 due to 'AssetDatabase' does not contain a definition for 'GUIDFromAssetPath' error in Console
Notes: Public variable that is below the custom editor is able to be changed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform