Search Issue Tracker
Public Spaceship demo errors due to missing prefabs and references on 2020.1
1) Checkout 2020.1 tag of Spaceship https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/SpaceshipDemo
2) Delete Library if present
3) Open the project and try to Play
Expected: No warnings or errors
Actual: On first open there are some clearable warnings/errors. On entering play missing prefabs and references preventing from entering play mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button