Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.0.0-pre.4
Fixed in 4.1.3, 6.0.2
Found in [Package]
PSD Importer uses default format settings when overrides are selected on Windows
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (case_1376608.zip)
2. In the Project browser click on the asset "Fei"
3. In the Inspector window, under "Platform Settings", "Default" tab make sure that "Format" is set to "RGBA 16 bit"
4. Under "Platform Settings" go to "Windows, Mac, Linux, Settings" tab (Monitor icon)
5. Make sure that the check box for "Override for Windows, Mac, Linux" is checked and format is set to "RGBA 32 bit"
6. In the Project browser extend the asset "Fei"
7. Select "Fei" texture
8. At the bottom of the Inspector window observe the text in the texture preview
Expected result: The format listed is "RGBA8 UNorm"
Actual result: The format listed is "RGBA Compressed DXT5|BC3 UNorm"
Reproducible with: 4.0.0 (2020.2.0a15), 4.1.2 (2020.3.22f1), 5.0.6 (2021.1.28f1), 6.0.1 (2021.2.1f1), 7.0.0-pre.3 (2022.1.0a14)
Not reproducible with: 2.1.9 (2019.4.32f1), 3.1.7 (2020.2.0a14)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)