Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.0.3, 7.0.8, 8.0.1, 9.0.0-pre.1
Found in [Package]
PSB file layers become invisible when they are merged
1. Open the attached project "IN-3038.zip"
2. Select the "IN-3038_psb_bug" asset in the Project window
3. Merge the Layers of "vehicle4" in the Layer Management tab in the Inspector window
4. Click "Apply"
Expected result: The image of the ship in the Inspector window preview doesn't change
Actual result: The ship loses its sails and other details
Reproducible with: 6.0.4 (2021.3.6f1), 7.0.1 (2022.2.10f1), 8.0.0-pre.3 (2022.2.0b2, 2023.1.0a4)
Couldn't test with: 4.3.0 (2020.3.37f1) (No Layer Management tab)
Reproducible on: macOS 12.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity freezes when opening a project
- [Silicon] Artifacts appear in the Game view when resizing the window/entering the Play Mode in a specific project
- Marker in the animation’s preview window doesn’t stop when reaching the end of the timeline and jumps to the start of the animation when moving it with the cursor
- Animation Event marker is not placed on the current time of the timeline when using the “Add Event” button
- Editor crashes on vector_map<ConstantString,AssetBundle when using the LoadAssetAsync function