Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
PropertyFields don't work properly with SerializeReference Fields
1. Open user attached project "BugTests"
2. In SampleScene, select "TESTING"
3. In the Inspector, toggle between First and Second Reference button
4. Click Rebind Property
Expected Result: Switching between References updates the sub classes.
Actual Result: Sub classes do not update.
Reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1 (the field is frozen), 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0b1 (the field is not frozen but not updated/empty as well)
- The propertyFields Freeze after the SerializeReference property they are bound to changes type. Rebinding the field to the property updates and unfreezes it.
- "SerializedProperty has disappeared" error is logged when switching references
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform