Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
PropertyFields don't work properly with SerializeReference Fields
1. Open user attached project "BugTests"
2. In SampleScene, select "TESTING"
3. In the Inspector, toggle between First and Second Reference button
4. Click Rebind Property
Expected Result: Switching between References updates the sub classes.
Actual Result: Sub classes do not update.
Reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1 (the field is frozen), 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0b1 (the field is not frozen but not updated/empty as well)
- The propertyFields Freeze after the SerializeReference property they are bound to changes type. Rebinding the field to the property updates and unfreezes it.
- "SerializedProperty has disappeared" error is logged when switching references
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset