Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
PropertyFields don't work properly with SerializeReference Fields
1. Open user attached project "BugTests"
2. In SampleScene, select "TESTING"
3. In the Inspector, toggle between First and Second Reference button
4. Click Rebind Property
Expected Result: Switching between References updates the sub classes.
Actual Result: Sub classes do not update.
Reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1 (the field is frozen), 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0b1 (the field is not frozen but not updated/empty as well)
- The propertyFields Freeze after the SerializeReference property they are bound to changes type. Rebinding the field to the property updates and unfreezes it.
- "SerializedProperty has disappeared" error is logged when switching references
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display