Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
PropertyFields don't work properly with SerializeReference Fields
1. Open user attached project "BugTests"
2. In SampleScene, select "TESTING"
3. In the Inspector, toggle between First and Second Reference button
4. Click Rebind Property
Expected Result: Switching between References updates the sub classes.
Actual Result: Sub classes do not update.
Reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1 (the field is frozen), 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0b1 (the field is not frozen but not updated/empty as well)
- The propertyFields Freeze after the SerializeReference property they are bound to changes type. Rebinding the field to the property updates and unfreezes it.
- "SerializedProperty has disappeared" error is logged when switching references
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved