Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
PropertyFields added in OnCreateInspector Method disappear after adding other Components to the GameObject
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "Unity2019.2-UIElementsInspectorIssue.zip" Project
2. Click on "MyObject" GameObject
3. If "MyComponentA" is corrupt in the inspector - remove it and add "MyComponentA" Component again
4. Add any component with "Add Component" Button
5. Observe the "MyComponentA" Component in the Inspector
Expected Behavior: The structure of "MyComponentA" is not changed
Actual Behavior: "MyComponentA" PropertyFields disappear
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b2, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0a4, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3
Note: If you deselect the GameObject and select it again - the PropertyFields re-appear which means that it is only a visual issue. Could not test with 2018.4 and 2017.4 because there is no OnCreateInspector method.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."