Search Issue Tracker
[PropertyDrawer.OnGUI] In OnGUI SerializedProperty.type returns Generic Mono if serialized object is in an array
1. Open attached project "PropertyDrawerType"
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Select GameObject "Demo"
4. In the Inspector unfold "Test Array"
5. In PropertyDrawer.OnGUI SerializedProperty.type is logged for each SerializableTest object (logged to the console)
6. Notice that if SerializableTest is in an array its type will be reported as Generic Mono instead of SerializableTest
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open