Search Issue Tracker
[PropertyDrawer.OnGUI] In OnGUI SerializedProperty.type returns Generic Mono if serialized object is in an array
1. Open attached project "PropertyDrawerType"
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Select GameObject "Demo"
4. In the Inspector unfold "Test Array"
5. In PropertyDrawer.OnGUI SerializedProperty.type is logged for each SerializableTest object (logged to the console)
6. Notice that if SerializableTest is in an array its type will be reported as Generic Mono instead of SerializableTest
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager