Search Issue Tracker
[PropertyDrawer.OnGUI] In OnGUI SerializedProperty.type returns Generic Mono if serialized object is in an array
1. Open attached project "PropertyDrawerType"
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Select GameObject "Demo"
4. In the Inspector unfold "Test Array"
5. In PropertyDrawer.OnGUI SerializedProperty.type is logged for each SerializableTest object (logged to the console)
6. Notice that if SerializableTest is in an array its type will be reported as Generic Mono instead of SerializableTest
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform