Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[PropertyDrawer.OnGUI] In OnGUI SerializedProperty.type returns Generic Mono if serialized object is in an array
1. Open attached project "PropertyDrawerType"
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Select GameObject "Demo"
4. In the Inspector unfold "Test Array"
5. In PropertyDrawer.OnGUI SerializedProperty.type is logged for each SerializableTest object (logged to the console)
6. Notice that if SerializableTest is in an array its type will be reported as Generic Mono instead of SerializableTest
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button