Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[PropertyDrawer.OnGUI] In OnGUI SerializedProperty.type returns Generic Mono if serialized object is in an array
1. Open attached project "PropertyDrawerType"
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Select GameObject "Demo"
4. In the Inspector unfold "Test Array"
5. In PropertyDrawer.OnGUI SerializedProperty.type is logged for each SerializableTest object (logged to the console)
6. Notice that if SerializableTest is in an array its type will be reported as Generic Mono instead of SerializableTest
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made
- 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' errors are occurring when the Tile Palette window is opened