Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
[Projector] Projectors renders twice per affected object if there is any transparent object visible to camera
1.Create new project, import attached "repro" package.
2.Open and play "repro" scene, notice projected blue box on plane.
3.There is a disabled cube in scene, activate it, notice that projected blue box seems to be rendered 2 times.
4.This only happens if a transparent object is seen by camera.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.