Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
[Projector] Projectors renders twice per affected object if there is any transparent object visible to camera
1.Create new project, import attached "repro" package.
2.Open and play "repro" scene, notice projected blue box on plane.
3.There is a disabled cube in scene, activate it, notice that projected blue box seems to be rendered 2 times.
4.This only happens if a transparent object is seen by camera.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR
- Texture becomes lower quality when the texture is downloaded with script
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API
- [Android] Keyboard is not popping up after closing it a few times in the Player when "Hide mobile input" is enabled