Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
[Projector] Projectors renders twice per affected object if there is any transparent object visible to camera
1.Create new project, import attached "repro" package.
2.Open and play "repro" scene, notice projected blue box on plane.
3.There is a disabled cube in scene, activate it, notice that projected blue box seems to be rendered 2 times.
4.This only happens if a transparent object is seen by camera.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"