Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
[Projector] Projectors renders twice per affected object if there is any transparent object visible to camera
1.Create new project, import attached "repro" package.
2.Open and play "repro" scene, notice projected blue box on plane.
3.There is a disabled cube in scene, activate it, notice that projected blue box seems to be rendered 2 times.
4.This only happens if a transparent object is seen by camera.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System materials do not have transparency applied when loaded from an Asset Bundle
- [2D] Unable to select Sprite by clicking in Scene View when another Sprite is using _MainTex property with Tiling/Offset values
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- [WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes