Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
[Projector] Projectors renders twice per affected object if there is any transparent object visible to camera
1.Create new project, import attached "repro" package.
2.Open and play "repro" scene, notice projected blue box on plane.
3.There is a disabled cube in scene, activate it, notice that projected blue box seems to be rendered 2 times.
4.This only happens if a transparent object is seen by camera.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Terrain Trees snap to random rotations when using a mixture of GPU Instancing and moving the Camera in Play Mode
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs