Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[ProjectBrowser] double clicking on a folder in ActivityWindow - the animation with folder name remains in a wrong place
How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Open attached project (or create new 3D project and create 2 empty folders)
2 Select Folder2, RightMouse click on it and select "View in Import Activity Window"
3 In Activity Window double click on the "Folder2" folder
(please see video in comments for more details)
Actual results: Highlight animation appears on the Folder2 folder, then this folder is opened and animation remains in empty space
Expected results: animation should not stay when folder is opened
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio