Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Import New Asset: Not possible to multi select individual files when importing new assets
⁃ Open attached project
⁃ Download the attached folder "1a_NEON"
⁃ Open Scene "MultiEditTest_GameObject"
⁃ Right-click in Project View and select "Import New Asset"
⁃ Find the folder "1a_NEON"
⁃ Press SHIFT or cmd+A to select all the assets
⁃ Observe that it is not possible to select more than one asset at a time
⁃ Workaround: The workaround is to copy+paste the multiple assets via Finder, but as a user this seems like a 'hidden' feature. Meaning that user is being taken out of the workflow in the editor to import assets
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine