Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.0-preview.2
Found in [Package]
Installing Burst package yields a compilation error
When attempting to install the Project Tiny package in 2019.3.0a6, I get this compilation error:
Library\PackageCache\email@example.com\Editor\BurstAotCompiler.cs(638,32): error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'exceptionType' of 'BuildReport.AddMessage(LogType, string, string)'
This makes the pacakge unuable.
- create a new Unity project in 2019.3.0a6
- install Burst Version 1.0.4
- notice the compilation error after the package gets installed
Cannot reproduce in Unity Editor 2019.3.0a7 or 2019.2.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)