Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.0-preview.2
Found in [Package]
Installing Burst package yields a compilation error
When attempting to install the Project Tiny package in 2019.3.0a6, I get this compilation error:
Library\PackageCache\email@example.com\Editor\BurstAotCompiler.cs(638,32): error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'exceptionType' of 'BuildReport.AddMessage(LogType, string, string)'
This makes the pacakge unuable.
- create a new Unity project in 2019.3.0a6
- install Burst Version 1.0.4
- notice the compilation error after the package gets installed
Cannot reproduce in Unity Editor 2019.3.0a7 or 2019.2.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build