Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.0-preview.2
Found in [Package]
Installing Burst package yields a compilation error
When attempting to install the Project Tiny package in 2019.3.0a6, I get this compilation error:
Library\PackageCache\firstname.lastname@example.org\Editor\BurstAotCompiler.cs(638,32): error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'exceptionType' of 'BuildReport.AddMessage(LogType, string, string)'
This makes the pacakge unuable.
- create a new Unity project in 2019.3.0a6
- install Burst Version 1.0.4
- notice the compilation error after the package gets installed
Cannot reproduce in Unity Editor 2019.3.0a7 or 2019.2.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Recalculate Lightmap Scale" makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest
- Fatal Error "CheckDisalowAllocation" when reimporting more than 10 files with at least one .PO file
- [Vulkan] Adreno 540 and older omits interlocked operations when ComputeBuffer is longer then 65520 * sizeof(int)
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader