Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Project Search doesn't find the children of an asset
When using the search tab for objects of type "t:texture" or searching by name "Agellan" the textures that are included as sub objects of the font or the custom scriptable object do not show up.
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Search for "Agellan" in project search which should return 4 items which would be:
- Agellan (the font file)
- Agellan SDF (custom scriptable object)
- Agellan SDF Material (material)
- Agellan (texture) - Missing from search results in this case
3. Search using "t:texture"
-the Agellan texture and the Font Texture which is a child of the ARIAL font should show up but it doesn't either
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh