Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Project Search doesn't find the children of an asset
When using the search tab for objects of type "t:texture" or searching by name "Agellan" the textures that are included as sub objects of the font or the custom scriptable object do not show up.
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Search for "Agellan" in project search which should return 4 items which would be:
- Agellan (the font file)
- Agellan SDF (custom scriptable object)
- Agellan SDF Material (material)
- Agellan (texture) - Missing from search results in this case
3. Search using "t:texture"
-the Agellan texture and the Font Texture which is a child of the ARIAL font should show up but it doesn't either
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Excessive Z-fighting occurs between two polygons when on Android
- Empty string is returned when using AssetImporter.userData
- Nested coroutines get stopped when calling StopCoroutine()
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"