Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Project Search doesn't find the children of an asset
When using the search tab for objects of type "t:texture" or searching by name "Agellan" the textures that are included as sub objects of the font or the custom scriptable object do not show up.
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Search for "Agellan" in project search which should return 4 items which would be:
- Agellan (the font file)
- Agellan SDF (custom scriptable object)
- Agellan SDF Material (material)
- Agellan (texture) - Missing from search results in this case
3. Search using "t:texture"
-the Agellan texture and the Font Texture which is a child of the ARIAL font should show up but it doesn't either
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Clicking on cloud icon in "In the Cloud" section, instead of opening Unity Version selector it opens save project location Popup
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Tilemap's collider is offset on the X-axis when using Isometric Tilemap
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it