Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Project never loads when Time Zones registry has missing keys
How to reproduce:
1. Open 'Regedit'
2. Navigate to "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\TimeZoneInformation"
3. Change "TimeZoneKeyName" value data to a random string (to force Mono to use FindSystemTimeZoneById)
4. Navigate to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones"
5. Back-up the 'Time Zones' registry folder
6. Delete the 'Time Zones' registry folder
7. Create and open a new Project
Expected result: the project opens successfully
Actual result: the project never loads
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform