Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Project never loads when Time Zones registry has missing keys
How to reproduce:
1. Open 'Regedit'
2. Navigate to "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\TimeZoneInformation"
3. Change "TimeZoneKeyName" value data to a random string (to force Mono to use FindSystemTimeZoneById)
4. Navigate to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones"
5. Back-up the 'Time Zones' registry folder
6. Delete the 'Time Zones' registry folder
7. Create and open a new Project
Expected result: the project opens successfully
Actual result: the project never loads
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)