Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fix In Review for 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1
Project never loads when Time Zones registry has missing keys
How to reproduce:
1. Open 'Regedit'
2. Navigate to "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\TimeZoneInformation"
3. Change "TimeZoneKeyName" value data to a random string (to force Mono to use FindSystemTimeZoneById)
4. Navigate to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones"
5. Back-up the 'Time Zones' registry folder
6. Delete the 'Time Zones' registry folder
7. Create and open a new Project
Expected result: the project opens successfully
Actual result: the project never loads
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour