Search Issue Tracker
Project launcher doesn't refresh 'new project' button to go away after selection
1. open project launcer and select new project - keep mouse hovering above that button
2. observe that the button stays into the new window and will only disappear once your move the mouse
3. see attached video: ButtonWantsToStay
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window