Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Project import freezes when opening HDRP project from command line with -nographics flag
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1159284_repro.zip
2. Make sure that the library folder is deleted
3. Modify the destination of the installed unity version in build_standalone.bat located in the project root folder
4. Run the bat file or start the command through cmd.exe
Expected results: Projects library is successfully generated
Actual results: Projects import freezes when importing Template HDRP projects materials
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a5, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.1.5f1, 2018.4.1f1
HDRP package versions tested: 4.0.0, 4.1.0, 6.7.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown