Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Planned for 2020.3.X
Project Browser Search has slower response when compared to Quick Search and Hierarchy Search
1. Create an empty project
2. Type something into the search of the Project Browser
Expected result: The Search result are returned after the search debouncing threshold specified in the user settings.
Actual result: There's about a 500ms delay before the Search is updated
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor