Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Project Browser Search has slower response when compared to Quick Search and Hierarchy Search
1. Create an empty project
2. Type something into the search of the Project Browser
Expected result: The Search result are returned after the search debouncing threshold specified in the user settings.
Actual result: There's about a 500ms delay before the Search is updated
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Flickering orbs appear when using RenderTargetHandle
- UsePass for ShaderLabShader is ignored and GameObjects are not rendered when SRPBatcher is enabled
- Animated model translated down when interrupting a transition
- UI Toolkit text splits when changing PanelSettings scale
- Error "NullReferenceException" is thrown when selecting folders from the folder panel or closing the folder panel with EditorUtility.OpenFolderPanel() in use