Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Project Browser] "Audio" label is missing in the "Search by Label" list in the Project View
When the "Search by Label" button is selected from the Project window, a list of several labels open ups where "Audio" Label is missing due to which Audio files from the assets are not viewed. refer attached screenshot.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Project Window > Search by Label.
Audio label is missing from the Search by Label list.
Audio label is included in Search by label list.
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property