Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Project Browser] "Audio" label is missing in the "Search by Label" list in the Project View
When the "Search by Label" button is selected from the Project window, a list of several labels open ups where "Audio" Label is missing due to which Audio files from the assets are not viewed. refer attached screenshot.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Project Window > Search by Label.
Audio label is missing from the Search by Label list.
Audio label is included in Search by label list.
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator