Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Project Browser] "Audio" label is missing in the "Search by Label" list in the Project View
When the "Search by Label" button is selected from the Project window, a list of several labels open ups where "Audio" Label is missing due to which Audio files from the assets are not viewed. refer attached screenshot.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Project Window > Search by Label.
Audio label is missing from the Search by Label list.
Audio label is included in Search by label list.
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player