Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Project Browser] "Audio" label is missing in the "Search by Label" list in the Project View
When the "Search by Label" button is selected from the Project window, a list of several labels open ups where "Audio" Label is missing due to which Audio files from the assets are not viewed. refer attached screenshot.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Project Window > Search by Label.
Audio label is missing from the Search by Label list.
Audio label is included in Search by label list.
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Single particles in the Particle System randomly scale out when the simulation is playing
- Tilemap.SetTile() does not change the tiles when called from Update() in the Player
- Custom Shader Material is pink when the project is built for the WebGL platform
- New 3D URP Sample Scenes Project is created with an invalid dependency on com.unity.render-pipelines.universal-config when creating the Sample Project for the first time
- Canvas Scaler causes abnormal scaling of Canvas elements in Play Mode when UI Scale Mode is set to "Constant Physical Size" and any Editor window is moved to a differently scaled monitor and is interacted with