Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Project Browser] "Audio" label is missing in the "Search by Label" list in the Project View
When the "Search by Label" button is selected from the Project window, a list of several labels open ups where "Audio" Label is missing due to which Audio files from the assets are not viewed. refer attached screenshot.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Project Window > Search by Label.
Audio label is missing from the Search by Label list.
Audio label is included in Search by label list.
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- TextureImporter appears to give import error for .hdr file format images
- [Memory Profiler] Different sizes are shown for ASTC textures between the Texture Importer window and the Memory Profiler window
- [Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Cooking options dropdown in Mesh collider
- [Packman] Package description scrolls to top on importing any package sample