Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Project] Adding an illegal character (/?<>\:*|) in the project folder throws an exception in the console
1. Select a file or folder within the Project window
2. Rename it and add / in the name
3. Observe the console errors.
- happens on both Win and OSX
- reproduces in 2019.2.0b5 and in trunk.
- does not reproduce in 2019.1.3f1
InvalidOperationException: Stack empty.
System.Collections.Stack.Peek () (at <23c160f925be47d7a4fd083a3a62c920>:0)
UnityEngine.GUI.EndScrollView (System.Boolean handleScrollWheel) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUI.cs:1518)
UnityEngine.GUI.EndScrollView () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUI.cs:1512)
UnityEditor.ObjectListArea.HandleListArea () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/ObjectListArea.cs:1343)
UnityEditor.ObjectListArea.OnGUI (UnityEngine.Rect position, System.Int32 keyboardControlID) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/ObjectListArea.cs:540)
UnityEditor.ProjectBrowser.OnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/ProjectBrowser.cs:1979)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler