Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Profiler's RecordToggle cannot be stopped with designated shortcut when in Editor Mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the provided project "case_1206281-ProfilerRecordToggle.zip"
2. Open the Profiler window
3. Change the Target Player from Playmode to Editor
4. Press F9 to enable recording
5. Press F9 to stop the recording
Expected results: Pressing the shortcut F9 stops the Profiler from recording
Actual results: Pressing the shortcut F9 does not stop recording
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18
Could not test with 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3.0b1 and below due to the Profiler not having a shortcut to start recording
-When entering Play Mode Profiler's RecordToggle shortcut works as intended
-Due to a current restriction of the Shortcut Manager, it does not work in play mode when game view is focused.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform