Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Profiler's RecordToggle cannot be stopped with designated shortcut when in Editor Mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the provided project "case_1206281-ProfilerRecordToggle.zip"
2. Open the Profiler window
3. Change the Target Player from Playmode to Editor
4. Press F9 to enable recording
5. Press F9 to stop the recording
Expected results: Pressing the shortcut F9 stops the Profiler from recording
Actual results: Pressing the shortcut F9 does not stop recording
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18
Could not test with 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3.0b1 and below due to the Profiler not having a shortcut to start recording
-When entering Play Mode Profiler's RecordToggle shortcut works as intended
-Due to a current restriction of the Shortcut Manager, it does not work in play mode when game view is focused.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules