Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Profiler's RecordToggle cannot be stopped with designated shortcut when in Editor Mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the provided project "case_1206281-ProfilerRecordToggle.zip"
2. Open the Profiler window
3. Change the Target Player from Playmode to Editor
4. Press F9 to enable recording
5. Press F9 to stop the recording
Expected results: Pressing the shortcut F9 stops the Profiler from recording
Actual results: Pressing the shortcut F9 does not stop recording
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18
Could not test with 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3.0b1 and below due to the Profiler not having a shortcut to start recording
-When entering Play Mode Profiler's RecordToggle shortcut works as intended
-Due to a current restriction of the Shortcut Manager, it does not work in play mode when game view is focused.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetReferenceAtlasedSprite creates a copy of the Sprite during Addressables.LoadAssetAsync<TObject> which does not release when Addressables.Release is used
- Crash on TryToRegisterMonoScriptToHashMap when importing a specific .unitypackage
- Transparent GameObjects are not visible behind other transparent GameObjects when "Receive SSR Transparent" material property is enabled
- Shader is missing when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled in the Player settings
- [Android][UaaL] Custom Frame Layout causes Unity to render over native Android UI when the App is backgrounded and foregrounded