Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
ProfilerRecorder: Gfx Used Memory is not Compiled out of Builds
1. Open attached Project
2. Build and Run the Scene "SampleScene"
Expected result: Gfx Used Memory is available Is False
Actual result: Gfx Used Memory is available Is True
Reproducible with: 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.12f1, 2021.2.0b1
Could not test with: 2019.4 (Missing Profiler namespaces)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0a5
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2021.2.6f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.28f1