Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
ProfilerCounterValue does not appear in the profiler when using custom category
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "Custom Category Issue.zip"
2. Open the Profiler (Window>Analysis>Profiler)
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. In the Profiler press "Profiler Modules" and then press the settings icon
5. In the Profiler Module Editor press the "Add" button
6. Expand "User", "Ai" and "Scripts"
7. Select "Counter 1", "Counter 2", "Counter 3" and "Counter 4" then press "Add selected" button
8. In the Profiler window press "Profiler Modules" and select just the newly created "New Profiler Module 1"
9. Observe Profiler results
Expected result: All Counters (1-4) are visible
Actual result: Only counters 1 and 4 are visible
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a17, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0a16
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1 (Errors: Library/PackageCacheemail@example.com/Editor/VisualScripting.Core/Threading/BackgroundWorker.cs(135,29): error CS0305: Using the generic type 'Progress<T>' requires 1 type arguments)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Marker in the animation’s preview window doesn’t stop when reaching the end of the timeline and jumps to the start of the animation when moving it with the cursor
- Animation Event marker is not placed on the current time of the timeline when using the “Add Event” button
- Editor crashes on vector_map<ConstantString,AssetBundle when using the LoadAssetAsync function
- Fetched files in Perforce are automatically added to the change list when they are serialized
- Water System is not rendering waves or ripples when using macOS M2