Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
ProfilerCounterValue does not appear in the profiler when using custom category
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "Custom Category Issue.zip"
2. Open the Profiler (Window>Analysis>Profiler)
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. In the Profiler press "Profiler Modules" and then press the settings icon
5. In the Profiler Module Editor press the "Add" button
6. Expand "User", "Ai" and "Scripts"
7. Select "Counter 1", "Counter 2", "Counter 3" and "Counter 4" then press "Add selected" button
8. In the Profiler window press "Profiler Modules" and select just the newly created "New Profiler Module 1"
9. Observe Profiler results
Expected result: All Counters (1-4) are visible
Actual result: Only counters 1 and 4 are visible
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a17, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0a16
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1 (Errors: Library/PackageCacheemail@example.com/Editor/VisualScripting.Core/Threading/BackgroundWorker.cs(135,29): error CS0305: Using the generic type 'Progress<T>' requires 1 type arguments)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Unclear error is printed when switched to unsupported Platform
- IEndDragHandler.OnEndDrag is not called when quickly pressing after a drag in low frame rate
- The joint.angle value changes when the parent changes rotation
- CapsuleCastAll returns a false hit in a specific location of a concave MeshCollider when "Use Fast Midphase" is enabled
- PhysX simulation is not consistent on the same platform with the same input