Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
ProfilerCounterValue does not appear in the profiler when using custom category
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "Custom Category Issue.zip"
2. Open the Profiler (Window>Analysis>Profiler)
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. In the Profiler press "Profiler Modules" and then press the settings icon
5. In the Profiler Module Editor press the "Add" button
6. Expand "User", "Ai" and "Scripts"
7. Select "Counter 1", "Counter 2", "Counter 3" and "Counter 4" then press "Add selected" button
8. In the Profiler window press "Profiler Modules" and select just the newly created "New Profiler Module 1"
9. Observe Profiler results
Expected result: All Counters (1-4) are visible
Actual result: Only counters 1 and 4 are visible
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a17, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0a16
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1 (Errors: Library/PackageCacheemail@example.com/Editor/VisualScripting.Core/Threading/BackgroundWorker.cs(135,29): error CS0305: Using the generic type 'Progress<T>' requires 1 type arguments)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.1.0b1
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in: 2021.2.19f1