Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Profiler] Window breaks after switching threads
Profiler window breaks after switching treads
1. Enable Editor Profiling.
2. Enter Playmode, profile a bit,
3. Stop Profiling.
4. Exit Playmode.
5. In (Raw) Hierarchy select e.g. Profiler.DataDeserializer.
6. Enable profiling again.
Profiler window is blank and error fall in log:
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditorInternal.Profiling.CPUProfilerModule.ApplySelection (System.Boolean viewChanged, System.Boolean frameSelection) (at <c04d3eff6b2847bb9c702bb4f59bb144>:0)
UnityEditorInternal.Profiling.CPUOrGPUProfilerModule.TryRestoringSelection () (at <c04d3eff6b2847bb9c702bb4f59bb144>:0)
UnityEditorInternal.Profiling.CPUOrGPUProfilerModule.OnEnable () (at <c04d3eff6b2847bb9c702bb4f59bb144>:0)
UnityEditorInternal.Profiling.CPUProfilerModule.OnEnable () (at <c04d3eff6b2847bb9c702bb4f59bb144>:0)
UnityEditor.ProfilerWindow.OnEnable () (at <c04d3eff6b2847bb9c702bb4f59bb144>:0)
Expected result: Profiled works.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window