Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Profiler shows unnecessary entries when deep profiling
Profiler shows irrelevant data when profiling a method from a script with Deep Profile enabled.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project 'Profiler.zip'.
2) Open scene '1.unity'.
3) Open the Profiler.
4) Enable 'Deep Profile'.
5) Play the scene for a brief moment and stop.
6) Select the very beginning of the profiler plot.
7) In the Overview of the Profiler, expand an entry named 'TestScript.Start().
8) Expand Profiler.BeginSample().
- The Start() function of the script 'TestScript.cs' is being profiled.
- Notice how the Profiler shows calls to BeginSample() and EndSample(), and the label given to the profiler entry in the script is only displayed after expanding several other entries. This makes deep profiling scripts difficult.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode