Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[Profiler] Selected sorting column resets to Time ms when reentering play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Open Profiler
3. Press play button
4. In Profiler press on "Overview" column to sort in alphabetical order
5. Exit and reenter play mode.
Expected results: After reentering play mode "Overview" column is sorted
Actual results: After reentering play mode sorting resets to "Time ms" column
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0a4, 5.6.0f1, 5.5.2p4, 5.4.4p4, 5.3.7p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.