Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[Profiler] Selected sorting column resets to Time ms when reentering play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Open Profiler
3. Press play button
4. In Profiler press on "Overview" column to sort in alphabetical order
5. Exit and reenter play mode.
Expected results: After reentering play mode "Overview" column is sorted
Actual results: After reentering play mode sorting resets to "Time ms" column
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0a4, 5.6.0f1, 5.5.2p4, 5.4.4p4, 5.3.7p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website