Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[Profiler] Selected sorting column resets to Time ms when reentering play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Open Profiler
3. Press play button
4. In Profiler press on "Overview" column to sort in alphabetical order
5. Exit and reenter play mode.
Expected results: After reentering play mode "Overview" column is sorted
Actual results: After reentering play mode sorting resets to "Time ms" column
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0a4, 5.6.0f1, 5.5.2p4, 5.4.4p4, 5.3.7p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default