Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Profiler] "Requested frame does not exists" exception is thrown on clearing Audio frame data
Requested frame does not exists exception is thrown on clearing Audio frame data.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Windows > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Enter the Play mode.
4. Select the Audio frame.
5. Clear the Profiler data.
Error is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
Working Fine in:
2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f3 (d719fa0632c6).
Occurs only on Windows.
Requested frame does not exists
UnityEditorInternal.ProfilerProperty:SetRoot(Int32, Int32, Int32)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System materials do not have transparency applied when loaded from an Asset Bundle
- [2D] Unable to select Sprite by clicking in Scene View when another Sprite is using _MainTex property with Tiling/Offset values
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- [WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes