Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Profiler] "Requested frame does not exists" exception is thrown on clearing Audio frame data
Requested frame does not exists exception is thrown on clearing Audio frame data.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Windows > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Enter the Play mode.
4. Select the Audio frame.
5. Clear the Profiler data.
Error is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
Working Fine in:
2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f3 (d719fa0632c6).
Occurs only on Windows.
Requested frame does not exists
UnityEditorInternal.ProfilerProperty:SetRoot(Int32, Int32, Int32)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- SerializedObject ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small
- [Enlighten] Server build starts Enlighten worker threads
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view