Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Profiler] "Requested frame does not exists" exception is thrown on clearing Audio frame data
Requested frame does not exists exception is thrown on clearing Audio frame data.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Windows > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Enter the Play mode.
4. Select the Audio frame.
5. Clear the Profiler data.
Error is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
Working Fine in:
2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f3 (d719fa0632c6).
Occurs only on Windows.
Requested frame does not exists
UnityEditorInternal.ProfilerProperty:SetRoot(Int32, Int32, Int32)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes