Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Profiler] "Requested frame does not exists" exception is thrown on clearing Audio frame data
Requested frame does not exists exception is thrown on clearing Audio frame data.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Windows > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Enter the Play mode.
4. Select the Audio frame.
5. Clear the Profiler data.
Error is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
Working Fine in:
2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f3 (d719fa0632c6).
Occurs only on Windows.
Requested frame does not exists
UnityEditorInternal.ProfilerProperty:SetRoot(Int32, Int32, Int32)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated