Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Profiler] Profiler doesn't start recording until the 2nd recording attempt if recording is turned off after first Build
1. Open the attached project "ProfilerRepro.zip"
2. In the Build settings make sure that Development Build is checked as well as Auto-Connect Profiler
3. Build to a device
Expected result: Profiler automatically starts recording even after the first build
Actual result: Profiler doesn't start recording until the 2nd recording attempt if recording is turned off after the first Build (See attached ProfilerRecording.mp4)
Reproduces on: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.3f1, 2020.2.0a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves