Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
[Profiler] Profiler doesn't start recording until the 2nd recording attempt if recording is turned off after first Build
1. Open the attached project "ProfilerRepro.zip"
2. In the Build settings make sure that Development Build is checked as well as Auto-Connect Profiler
3. Build to a device
Expected result: Profiler automatically starts recording even after the first build
Actual result: Profiler doesn't start recording until the 2nd recording attempt if recording is turned off after the first Build (See attached ProfilerRecording.mp4)
Reproduces on: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.3f1, 2020.2.0a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string