Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Profiler] Profiler doesn't list any calls in the "show calls" panel for CPU/GPU usage while selecting samples
Profiler not showing GPU usage "to" and "from" calls in show calls section while clicking on samples.
Steps to repro:
1. Open _Complete-Game scene from the attached project.
2. Go to Windows > Profiler.
3. Add Profiler "GPU" > Select "GPU Usage".
4. Enable Record, Deep Profile and Profile Editor.
5. Add Show Calls > Play Scene > Select any Sample from Overview.
Show calls tab not showing calls "to" and "from".
Show calls tab should shows "Calls to" and "Called from".
2018.2.0a7, 2018.2.0a6, 2018.2.0a4.
Working fine on:
2018.2.0a3, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b13.
Occurring on Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values